Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Like to Move it, Move it :)

Emily's aunt Karen, uncle Ed, and cousins Merichelle, Allison, and Nataniel gave her a swing that we decided to try today.  Emily loved it!!  She stayed in it for a whole hour after "lunch", and would have probably stayed longer if she did not need changing.... :)  We are excited about her doing well in the swing, and in the car seat - hopefully, since she likes the repetitive motion, we'll be able to do some of our road trips some time in the future!!  Anyway, the picture is a little fuzzy because I took it while the swing was in motion - I'll take some sharper ones next time.  

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Lucky!!! Ellie has not been a big fan of the swing. I love seeing the blog....I look everyday to see what's been going on.