Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walking With Mimi

So my Mom is the biggest exercise fan ever and cannot go even one day without working out. Lately, her main workout has been walking with Emily. They do it every morning for 2.5 hours, and then sometimes in the evenings too!  Here are a few pics from those outings....

With Mimi at the Pond (in our neighborhood)



Waiting on Daddy's lap while Mimi puts her walking shoes on...

Ok, I am ready to go!



Back from the walk, sitting in her stroller in the back yard (I love this picture because it looks like she is sitting in a "grown up" chair, the way she put that right arm on the side of the stroller.)



1 comment:

Miller Family said...

too cute! Looks like things are going great! I need your mom around me so I am more active...bad Angie. Emily is growing so fast...she's such a doll.