Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shower

This past Friday, we had a baby shower at work for Jennifer - she is due July 3rd, one day before Emily's first birthday!!  Jennifer and her husband Daniel are not finding out the sex of the baby, so we tried for a generic "baby" theme and I think it turned out cute!!

Jennifer's cake:


And here's our mommy-to-be:

Some of the guests at the shower:


Some of our group (this picture is horribly out of focus, I didn't take it, we asked someone to do it and I guess they must have shaken the camera....I tried very hard to get it back in focus, but even iPhoto couldn't do it!!  I am a little disappointed because I don't have any other pictures of my team.....well, next time.)



I loved this Tiger blanket that was attached to one of Jennifer's presents - creative!!


Happy mommy-to be:


And of course, no blog post is complete any more without at least a couple of pics of Miss Emily!

Out in the back yard picking up rocks with Daddy:



At the mall, helping Mommy make her bottle:


At the Apple computer store -  check out the feet on the stroller table ....silly girl :)





2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I love that picture of her feet up in the stroller! So cute! The baby shower pictures are cute too. Glad to see them.

Smith Family said...

The feet photo is tooo cute! LOVE IT!