Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Emily's Christmas 2009

Emily had a wonderful Christmas this year! On Christmas Eve, December 24th, I had to work....which was a shame especially because Texas saw its first-in-a-long-time white Christmas eve, with snow, wind, and cold temperatures. As much as I hate the cold, I was excited about going home and getting out in the snow with Emily, but, by the time I got home, only the cold was left, no snow to speak of, and definitely none to take pictures of. So in we stayed!

On Christmas eve, Emily spent a lot of time by the tree, sorting out the presents, "reading" cards off the mantel, and playing with the miniature Christmas tree her Mimi gave her last year. She even attempted to taste some of the decorations ;)

CHRISTMAS EVE 2009




CHRISTMAS MORNING 2009

Tearing into her biggest present - a Princess ride-on car with music, honking horn, and handle so she can put her bears and dolls on and give them a ride by pushing the car by the handle.




Happy driver :)


I want to open everything myself, thank you very much.....


And make myself look all festive with bows and string....


Math puzzle...Emily loves numbers:


My friend Amanda gave me this scarf but Emily thought she looked much better in it than Mommy.


A present from Monique, Luis, and Noah!

Monique and her family gave Emily a play house which seems really cool - we need to try it out soon. This is the playhouse and some of the other gifts.


Jack in the Box!


CHRISTMAS EVENING 2009 AT GRANMOM & GRANDAD'S

I am ready! Let's go! Yay!


Wow, what is THAT?? (Emily's cousins' snowman from the night before...)



Here we are! Saying hi to everybody.


Let's open some more gifts!


After we pose for some more pictures of course.....thanks, Mommy.


Presents!!!



Getting tired.....but that's ok cause Grandad is holding me.

Playing hide-and-go-seek with Aunt Karen.


Time to go home.....autn Karen helping Emily get her vest on.


So tired, she needed her binky!


Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :)

No comments: