Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mimi's Birthday

Today was my Mom's birthday.  We had a wonderful time celebrating at home, and Emily did great! She enjoyed looking in on the festivities, especially the sushi (like..."what is that, Mommy?") and the candle on  Mimi's birthday cake :)  

Ok....let's get this party started!


Birthday Girl


Mother and Daughter


Gifts


Cheesecake....George family favorite!


And, un-related to the birthday, here are a couple of recent pics of Emily that I think are especially cute.....




2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Yea! You're posting more and more recently. AWESOME!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mom! My mom's is on Saturday. (Wish we could get together sooner rather than later....hint hint....) Busy time of year I know...

Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing them!

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. Elizabeth gives her big kisses. :) Hope you have a great weekend and I'll be seeing you soon!!!