Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random Pictures

In no particular order and for no particular reason....

I am not sure why she looks so scared, might be the camera flash, but this is Emmie immediately after her morning walk with Mimi:


Lunch - and she is holding her own bottle, too!


Let me get this outfit figured out!


I love this outfit on her - thank you, Olga and Nelly!!  (My Russian friends from Austin)


My Little Angel...



Both Granmom and Mimi commented on how much they loved the fact that Emily's slippers are standing under her bed, as if she is getting ready to put them on and run around the house - so I had to take a picture!



She is getting more and more active with her gym toys - here she is grabbing a butterfly.

Mimi is still going strong playing.....

while Mommy had to lay on the floor because she could not sit up any longer!!  :)



No comments: