Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

We *heart* Monique!!

Lately Steve and I have been feeling very lucky that we found Monique, Emily's babysitter...she adores Emily, and so do her boys. They are SO good to her. Today, Monique sent us some pictures she took of Emily a while back and I just had to upload them here, they are so good.





In spite of Mommy, Daddy, and just about everyone else buying Emily countless toys, she seems to enjoy the simple (and often just downright crazy!) things that she can find around the house, the most. One day, she discovered this paper towel roll and played with it the entire evening.  Go figure!




My Mom brought me my two favorite dolls from Russia....the smaller blonde one is 27 years old!! My aunt gave it to me for my 4th birthday. Emily is starting to notice them, so hopefully soon, I'll have pictures of her playing with them.



Animal cubes....


And pushing her own swing like a big girl!




Back to Monique....Emily came home today 5/8 with these fabulous hot pink toenails - Monique was giving herself a pedicure and gave Emily one too! How fun is that?  :)



2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Love the toes! Too cute! I bet Monique is enjoying having a baby girl around to play with! :-) Hey, I think I recognize those blocks?!?!?

-E

Steve and Mary said...

Yes, you do!! :) She is finally at an age where she appreciates playing with the blocks, and really enjoys when Steve stacks them on top of each other and she can break up the stack! She laughs and laughs and laughs at that!