Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

End of August

It's hard to believe we are in the end of August and consequently summer....in spite of my birthday being in the fall and everyone being excited about cooler weather, I am not a fan of fall or winter and don't look forward to summer's end. But, since the weather is cooling off in the mornings and evenings, we've been able to spend some time outside.

Please ignore the fact that my shirt is all bunched up and makes me look like I, not Emily, have the baby rolls all over my stomach....I promise it's not that bad ;)




Lunch at Chick-fil-A!


Being silly in Daddy's car...trying to stand on the car seat and talk to Daddy as he is unloading the trunk.


Grocery shopping @ Kroger...


Emily is fascinated with the refrigerator and freezer...loves to organize things in there, and then shut the doors. I caught her in the act today :)



Happy Fall everyone!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

My fav. is the one of her standing on the carseat! Too cute and she's getting sooo big now!

Miller Family said...

First...you look AMAZING! no worries about the shirt. ;) As always, Emily is a cutie pie! We really need to get the kiddos together to play. They're at such a fun age now, they'd have a blast together!