Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Week

It has been a very busy week for me at work, and a busy week for Emily with play! (Tough life, I know :) 

Steve got her this ball and she loves playing with it....I roll it to & from her, and she giggles and pats the ball when she "catches" it:


This was hilarious, so I am posting the whole sequence: she got into a newspaper - crazy enough, the Golden Globes section with all the ladies' dresses discussed, and she started tearing it into shreds - she would not stop until the paper was on the floor in tiny little pieces. We laughed so hard. Her little hands were black afterwards! Oh, and don't worry, we stopped her before she could put the paper in her mouth - in one of the pictures it looks like she is about to eat it.....SO funny.







21st century baby......she knows how to move pictures (of herself, mostly) in the photo album on Daddy's iPhone:



Give me a break!!  In pillows on Mimi's bed:


We are soooo ready for the weekend!!  :)

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Looks like she had a busy week! Cute pictures. She's getting such a cute little personality and not looking so "baby" like anymore. Of course she's still a baby, but just looking like an older baby now. :)

Smith Family said...

Adorable! Wish I'd been there to see the newspaper! LOL!

Our internet is out until the 22nd so I'm having to check from work. UGH. I soooo need to update our blog!