Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekends - they fly by so fast!

Weekends just go by way too quickly.  You turn around and another one's gone!  I am not looking forward to my work week this week, as I am training a new person, won't even be at my own desk, and frankly, I was hoping to never have to train anyone again.  But....moving on!  Here is something that makes me smile and enjoy life no matter what the week ahead holds - Miss Emily!

Back from her walk with Mimi:


Another one of those beautiful winter sunsets:


Ok, this picture did not turn out as well as I had hoped, and I was trying not to scare off the subject - look closely, all the way to the bottom.....yes, it's a real live bunny!  He hopped on over to our doorstep a couple of nights this week and was peeking into the house.  Emily did not see him, no matter how much I tried to show her - too dark, and the bunny sort of blended in with the evening light.  You'll be able to see his eyes, though......



Everything goes into her mouth still...teething in full swing (no teeth yet):



I said, "enough pictures!  Ahhhhh!!"  :)



Sleeping cutie:



New thing - she loves to stuff little rags in her mouth.  She's got the most mischievous look in her eye in this picture, too:



Love this bib -let's focus on ME!  :)




2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Love the pictures. I agree that weekends go WAY too fast! Hopefully your work week will fly by just as fast. ;) The pic of Emily sleeping is sweet....Elizabeth sleeps on her side a lot and also loved to put towels in her mouth too! Two peas in a pod!

Smith Family said...

Then one with the rag in her mouth is priceless!