Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Cereal? I don't think so!!

Today, we tried feeding Emily rice cereal for the first time.  "Tried" being the key word, as most of the cereal ended up all over her face, and she refused to swallow even the tiniest little bit.  She behaved great - did not cry, fuss, spit anything out, she was very quiet, almost elegant about it, but she just sat there half-frozen, and did not move her tongue or lips at all.  Here is the entire story in pictures!!

Here I am, laying happily playing with my Rainforest friends, when they come and take me away into the kitchen for some reason:



Ewww...what is that?

I am scared now!


Ok, if I sit here quietly, will Mommy leave me alone?




No!  My hand tastes much better!!


I said - NO!!



I need a paper towel to wipe that nasty stuff off my face!

HELP!!!!!!



2 comments:

Smith Family said...

LOL! Great photo story!

Miller Family said...

At least she tried! It'll get better...I promise. Cute pictures too.