Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween.....well, sort of :)

As most of you know, we decided not to dress up Emily for Halloween this year - she is too young, and going to get candy would seriously mess up her sleeping routine, and of course, she got shots at the doctor that day and was a little out of sorts.  So we opted for some at-home pictures that have a fall/pumpkin theme instead....

Just a cute picture of Em sleeping outside in her stroller on a chilly morning.


Daddy got us all some Halloween donuts at Krispy Kreme:


Mommy and Emmie in her pumpkin hat:




We also got her a "My First Halloween" bib:



1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Thank you! :-) I confess I was disappointed when you said you didn't dress her up....I totally was hoping you had a "My first Halloween" bib! LOL! (You probably think I'm crazy.)